Fundamentals and applications of statistical physics
Statistical physics bridges the gap between macroscopic and microscopic worlds, which originated in attempts to explain how the irreversible macroscopic behaviors can be reconciled with the reversible microscopic Hamiltonian equations of motion, in other words, why the entropy increases and how the direction of time arrow becomes certain. Statistical physics aims at a fundamental understanding of how the ...
- 2018/10/10 Professor published an article in Phys. Rev. E
- 2018/07/30 Minryeong and Sunghan published an article in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- 2018/07/05 Sunghan published an article in Phys. Rev. E
- 2018/05/08 Professor published an article in J. Stat. Mech.
- 2017/12/13 Professor published an article in J. Phys. A: Math. Theor.
- 2017.09.13 Euijin published an article in New J. Phys.
- 2019/06/11 Sunghan gave an invited talk at the Computational Science Seminar, KIAS.
- 2019/05/15 Hyogeon joined our group as a graduate student. Welcome!
- 2019/04/24-26 Minryeong gave a talk at the Korean Physical Society, Daejeon. Also, Minryeong received an excellent presentation award in the oral section.
- 2019/04/23 Research of professor was selected as one of the top 10 R&D research achievement of Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology.
- 2019/04/24-26 - Sunghan gave a talk at the Korean Physical Society, Daejeon. Also, Sunghan received a young statistical physicist award.
- 2019/02/15 Sunghan received a Ph.D. with the thesis